Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Thank you John Kerry. Your true patriotism has shown through your selfless and courageous act of putting partisanship aside, and reminding America why it is important to vote for Republicans next week. Perhaps this is a small glimpse of the courage under fire you displayed during your heroic service in Viet Nam where you sacrificed yourself for the benefit of others. Such feats of bravery like the time you beached your swift boat - against regulations - jumped ashore and heroically chased down a wounded teenager in a loincloth and bravely shot him in the back. Wow, what a fine example of bravery, leadership and military skill. It is no wonder that you and only you have the moral and military authority to lecture others as to how to conduct a war.
Just when Demoncrats were running to Home Depot to pick out new window coverings for their new offices in the senate office building, good old John Kerry found a microphone and reminded the voters why Dems cannot be trusted with power. Kerry told a college audience, "You know, education -- if you make the most of it, you study hard and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
Or in other words, our military is made up of idiots. Thank you John Kerry.
The dirty little secret that the Demoncrats have been trying hard to mask this election season is that Kerry's statement, is exactly how the majority of the left feels about our military. Even "HillBilly" revealed his true demoncratic nature by his acknowledgement that he and his liberal comrads, "loathe the military". Being the pathological liar that he is, he now would modify that statement, but the sentiment is there and is indicative of the entire party leadership.
This will have implications on this election. I look forward to next Tuesday. Thanks again, John, you're quite the hero.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Salivating Demoncrats, barren of ideas and obsessed with sex, especially of the deviant kind, are seizing the opportunity to overplay FORMER rep. Mark Foley's sexual sickness. Foley, a rump ranger with a particular interest in young males, was caught - not quite with his pants down - but rather with his PDA in one hand and something else in the other. I'm not sure how this might either be possible or gratifying, but leave it to the same group of people that came up with such winners as "feltching", "gerbil insertion" and "glory holes" to figure it out - oh yeah, remember they're main stream and should be allowed to marry, have children and are no different than anyone else. But, I digress. Foley is gone.
Unlike the Demoncrats who actually celebrate party officials who get caught in deviancy, the Republicans deal with theirs. Take for example, Rep. Garry Studds, D from good ole' Massachusetts. In 1983 he was actually having sex with a 17-year-old male page. He was censured by the house in which he turned his back as charges were read against him, and then the Dems gave him a standing ovation! - maybe for his bravery, or maybe for his accomplishment for having butt banged a young boy - how admirable. He stayed in office for 6 more terms. At the same time, a Republican, Daniel Crane from Illinois, was "doing" a female page. He should have been expelled but at least was never voted back into office. Of course the Republicans are far from perfect, but the other side of the isle is pathetic, and common sense America knows this. Here are 9 other Congressional Demoncrat sex scandals over the past several years, and the resulting non-action by their corrupt and enabling party.
1. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the 1990s by numerous women of s sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its investigation.
2. Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa. The House Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.
3. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank’s residence in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure him in 1990.
4. Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to stop campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and rape, the first surfacing in 1988.
5. Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978 for soliciting s ex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress and won re-election—before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty to tax evasion and drug possession.
6. Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.
7. Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from the Administration Committee in 1976.
8. Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton pardoned him before leaving office.
9. Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over the jury in 1991.
And of course we have to once again re-visit our hero, Bill Clinton's escapades which includes the credible charge of rape of Juanita Broderick, an affair with Jennifer Flowers, exposing himself to Paula Jones, feeling up a dead friends widow while she was grieving, and of course, sprinkling his DNA around the oval office with a young intern. Again, this was celebrated by the party of perversion - Demoncrats. The same party who is now calling for the heads of all Republicans because of the emails sent by a fruitcake. It really would be laughable if it weren’t so sick.
So, having pointed out the hypocrisy of the Dems and their incessant overplaying of anything to take our minds off the reality that they have nothing to run on, If their plan works and they win both houses of congress, what would the result be?
Radical leftists take over congressional committees; initiate impeachment hearings; pull troops from Iraq - emboldening terrorists around the world resulting in increased terrorism; weaken the patriot act; cut NSA and other key terror fighting tools - again resulting in more terrorism; the borders are opened and taxes are increased - crippling the economy and sending the country into a tailspin.
Basically, the US is weakened to the point of irrelevance, which has always been the goal of the radical secular progressive left. The world falls into chaos due to increased terror and aggression. And we can owe it all to the sick emails of a pervert, nut job named Foley and the hypocritical feeding frenzy of the Demoncrats.
It's time to pray!