Sunday, October 31, 2004

"Integrity, Integrity, Integrity?"

“Integrity, integrity, integrity”? Sounds like strikes 1,2, and 3. I know it’s been a while since the third debate where John Kerry mentioned his mother and her special last words to him, but I’ve been thinking about what he said and I can’t help but think that to any discerning ears listening, you can’t help but see through the crap and understand what his mother was really saying to her son.

How many dying mothers when told by her son that he was about to run for president would use, perhaps her last words, to essentially admonish him and stress a character trait three times?! I think if this whole story is true, that Kerry unwittingly let the American public in on a dirty little family secret. It seems to me that Kerry’s mother knew her son had some difficulty in this area and chose one of the last times she would be able to speak to him to try once again to teach him something he probably had difficulty learning throughout his early life. I know that if I ever told my mother that I was going to run for president, she would hug me and tell me how proud she was and that I would be a great president, etc. I guarantee she would not try to teach me something as basic as integrity or honor. If you don’t have it by then, it’s not going to happen. Kerry, in his arrogance and pride has just given the American people a window into his blackened soul. He doesn’t have any integrity! That’s why Momma Kerry used her last opportunity speaking with him, to try to remind him that integrity was going to be a character trait he might need as president. Unfortunately, by Kerry’s continued demonstrations, from 1971 to the present campaign, we know that not to be the case. Once a liar, always a liar.

No comments: